Saturday, June 16, 2012

More Pillow Pretties

I've been busy sewing...

This one was a small version at 40cm x 20cm for another of Sophias school friends.


Going back to my original format...including a little detail in the hand stitched hearts. This one is 60cm x 30cm. I think the bigger size makes for more of a statement piece. It looks great on a bed.

Hey there Little Red Riding Hood...Sophia is playing the title role in a little school production...it's really only a bit part, no speaking...but I offered to make the costume to take a load off her teacher. I love it...thankyou to fleecefun for the fabulous and super easy pattern. The only alterations I made where to line the entire cape and take the shoulders in slightly for my small framed girl.
I think if I ever make another, I will use a contrasting lining...perhaps black, perhaps white??


3 comments:

  1. The cape looks awesome! Sophia is so lucky to have such a clever Mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, little red riding hood! how adorable! she will do an amazing job! loving those pillow cases.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Much appreciated for the information and share!
    Your ideas are precise! It’s really good
    With Best Wishes
    bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room

    ReplyDelete