Monday, July 25, 2011

Daybook Monday

FOR TODAY...25th of July 2011

Outside My Window...Dark, raining, empty garage.

I am thinking...that I should be doing something other than blogging...but this is the least strenuous thing on my list at the moment.

I am thankful for...peace and quiet...don't get to experience it very often, but when I do I am so very very thankful for it :)

From the kitchen...Homemade soup, homemade sausage rolls, yummy Ciabatta from Aussie Farmers.

I am wearing...Pjyamas already...may as well be comfortable when I'm not expecting any visitors.

I am creating...Bibs for the drooly baby...I can't believe the amount of liquid that comes out of this boys mouth...I've never been a big fan of the permanently attached bib, but so many extra changes of clothing is making me think very seriously about it. My girls NEVER drooled like this.

I am going...to be listing some furniture on ebay...we have an overabundance of cupboards...how can one declutter a house when the clutter is so BIG??

I am hearing...the tap tap tap of the keyboard as I type...silence is golden:)

Around the house...Little darlings sleeping peacefully. Mr Pixies out, clean folded washing trying to eat my dining table.

One of my favourite things...My oldest girl telling me she loves me...alot...and often.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Rearrange some furniture, get some sewing done, clean that sewing room AGAIN, why does it not stay tidy???

A photo to share...been a little bit lite on photos recently, dark dreary weather, everyone being sick, getting back into the Kinder run all thwarting me at every turn.
Who is this??
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. oh my! It's Miss Sophia.. She is now the black sheep in your tribe I think! She is different to the others!

    ReplyDelete