Thursday, June 16, 2011

Soon to be...

I can't quite believe that this little girl is turning five in just 10 days...
Five is such a big thing...it means she will be starting school next year.
She has Sass...she throws a mean tantrum...she does the sweetest things...she loves her brother and sister, but also torments them no end...she's bossy...she doesn't do as she is asked...

Why is it that I can only remember her dark side traits and not her good ones??

She is a fabulous sleeper...she likes to help me out (when it suits her), she usually doesn't disturb me when I am trying to get the baby down for a sleep...

She's been wandering around the house singing songs from The Sound of Music...love that...love that she loves one of my favourite movies.

She wants a party!! When I said no, she said "I just want Nanna and Pa, and Gran and Grumbles and Celeste"...so cute that she wants a family get together...that's what we were planning.

Love her to bits...frustrated unbelievably by her...I just know we are going to clash when she is a teenager (way too far in the future. Isn't it??? Tell me she won't grow up too fast!)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment