Monday, May 2, 2011

Daybook Monday

Outside My Window...grey skies, grass that hasn't been mown and a cat meowing to come in out of the rain.

I am thinking...about how much the pixies are going to miss our good friend Jake who is moving to Perth for work...they love him and he is so good to them...hopefully we will keep in touch.

I am thankful for...Mister D sleeping brilliantly in the car on our Easter getaway...it would have been much more traumatic if he had cried in the car.

From the kitchen...mouldy fruit and jelly, and a stinky off chicken in my coles online order ewww!! I have made a phone call and they are happy enough to credit me for these items...but I have decided to only buy non perishable items on line from now on. I'm a bit fussy about use by dates and such with meat.

I am going...to try and get out of the house more now that Mister D is a little older. I feel sooo much better when I can get out and do something, even if it is only the grocery shopping (as long as it runs smoothly)...hopefully he will take to the idea of a pram and we can go walking.

I am hoping...to get a pirate outfit finished for Miss S for Kinder before she goes to bed tonight...it's needed for the morning and I don't want to be adjusting it at 7am.

I am hearing...Children complaining they are hungry even though they each just had a big bowl of weetbix for breakfast...I know they want a chocolate egg from the huge Easter haul...but it's only 9:30am.

Around the house...the "door fairy" came to visit while we were away...I now have a lovely new door and frame...not painted yet, but we'll get to that.

A few plans for the rest of the week...pirate day at Kinder tomorrow, make a name cushion for a little girl turning 1, try out my new purchase by taking Mr D for a walk (Steelcraft Strider Pram),  clean my kitchen, take more photos, return the tent and airbed we borrowed (big thank you).

A photo to share...my clever boy is starting to reach out and grasp things now...photo taken when he was 11 weeks old.

1 comment: