Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Sleepy Boy Photo Shoot

It is incredibly difficult to get nice photos of your own newborn...which is why we had a shoot with the lovely Celeste last week.
However, I couldn't resist having a little photo shoot of my own...at 17 days old and with a 4 year old and a 2 year old hanging around it was all false starts and interruptions.
I ended up feeding him to sleep on the blanket I wanted to take photos on...I wish he was nudie, but that was just way too big of an ask. It's not his favourite pastime, hanging out in the breeze!!
These are just a few of what I got...

  Isn't he just divine...
look at that blonde hair...
I am hoping to do more of these mini sessions with him...
I know it's ambitious but I would also like to get some photos of him with his sisters.
They are so out of control at the moment...they make my hair stand on end and my teeth clench with their noise...like fingernails down a chalkboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment