Monday, December 20, 2010

Early Christmas Presents

How fantastic are these pencils!

The two pixies were spoilt by our good friend Jake with an early christmas present of pencils...these travelled all the way from South America in his suitcase.
The girls LOVE them...and so do I (I may just have to appropriate them for myself).


We are really trying to get into the Christmas Spirit...it doesn't seem to be working however.
The girls keep re-decorating the Christmas Tree. The ornaments disappear from the tree, only to found in their bedroom. The only ones left on the tree are the breakables, which I put out of their reach.

I have so much still to do...Little things to make, gingerbread men to bake.

I would really like to be focusing on the last few weeks of this pregnancy (which will be my last). I guess it doesn't pay to conceive in April. We had a nice little family portrait session with Celeste on Wednesday to capture the gigantic belly. I really love the photos that I have seen so far. It did freak me out a little when I read her post title 4 + 1 = 5...I've spent so much time focusing on everything else that I think I've forgotten about having this baby at the end of it all. Nervous...excited...uncomfortable...disorganised.


No comments:

Post a Comment