Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Over and Over and Over again


How many times can one watch Madagascar the movie??? end to end to end for two days apparently. 
We bought this to appease the 4 year old on a recent day trip and I don't believe it has had much of a break from the DVD player since.
Granted she doesn't sit in front of it the whole time it is playing (because that would make me a TERRIBLE mother!!!), but she leaves it going and then comes back to it and wants to start it all over again.

The thing is...I set up the little TV in my sewing room for the pixies when the first AFL Grand Final was on in the hope that I would get to watch it in peace and quiet...it sort of worked.

However, I now feel like I have lost my sewing room to 2 small destructive wonders...I need to check constantly to make sure they aren't stabbing each other with pins or unrolling all of my heat n bond and freezer paper, or tipping water on the floor. Which is precisely what they are doing now!! grrr.

Solution?? Bigger house! Unfortunately there's the little problem of lack of funds. So we manage.

Only 13 or so weeks now until four will become five.
The bathroom will be renovated and the laundry and toilet replastered...and the garden resurrected...because I want to move in about 2 or 3 years.

Dreaming.....

1 comment:

  1. We all gotta have dreams babe....
    Sorry about the photos this week.. Coping with illness this week..*sigh*
    see you sunday..

    ReplyDelete