Saturday, July 31, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Little Miss C spent her very first night in a big girl bed last night...in the bedroom she will be sharing with her big sister.It went much more smoothly than I anticipated.
It was a bit of a spur of the moment action, even though I have been thinking about it for a very long time now.
If it was up to me she would probably still be sleeping with us the night before the new baby arrives.


She did wake at 4:30 in the morning and call out for mumma...I brought her back to bed with me...far too cold and squishy in a single bed for my liking.

I had a great deal of trouble sleeping without her there...which just proves what everyone has been telling me..."It will be harder for you than for her".

Hopefully tonight goes as well, hopefully better.
Could live without the 4:30 wake up call.

signature





No comments:

Post a Comment