Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swarm...

of Locusts...

I really don't know how we are going to get the bug goo off the front of the car...the locusts where gigantic. Bendigo was swarming with them...I'm really glad we didn't stop there for the Easter parade or lunch. It was extremely busy with people and bugs.

We had a lovely Easter with family at the river...apart from my girls starting the days very very early and one big hissy fit from me...

there was plenty of this to go around...
in fact my girls are just coming down from their sugar high...in a mighty withdrawl crash.
It's NOT pretty.

Didn't take alot of photos...in fact I feel like I hardly saw my girls for 3 days...they were well entertained and had free run of the caravan park. Sleeping in a 2 man tent wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...I always manage to underestimate the resilience of Miss C...she did way better than I expected. I had trouble sleeping when I got back to my own bed...too roomy. I doubt I'll feel that way for long. Should really start working on getting the 16 month old into her own bed now.

I missed my Daybook Monday...Was absolutely shattered when we got home after 5 hours on the road.
Will get back to it next week.

Be back with more in a couple of days.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter.

signature


No comments:

Post a Comment