Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daybook Monday

FOR TODAY... 15th March 2010 (well I started this on Monday, but the clock has just ticked over)

Outside My Window...it's dark, because I had every intention of doing this daybook entry this morning and time just got away from me. Busy busy busy.

I am thinking...that I can't really be bothered with writing my daybook entry this week.

I am thankful for...having my internet back up to speed, so it doesn't take me an eternity to post this, and so I can look at the pictures on other peoples blogs instead of just reading the dialouge.

From the kitchen...Waffles from my new (bargain) waffle iron. YUM!!

I am wearing...PJ's. It's late and I really should be in bed.

I am creating...nothing...too busy cleaning and getting through the daily grind.

I am going...to go to bed as soon as I finish this post.

I am reading...my Donna Hay Seasons cookbook that I got for Christmas. I am running out of new and interesting ideas for my weekly menu...Inspiration desperately needed!!

I am hoping...that Miss S will take a break from being so high maintenance for a day. She is really hard work at the moment. I know, I know, it only gets worse right...wait til she's a teenager.

I am hearing...music in my car again. I fixed the stereo after going without it for what seems like forever. It's so nice to have the option again.

Around the house...The girls are asleep. The cats are asleep. The laundry is a mess.

One of my favourite things...Having some organisation to my week. Groceries on Monday, Swimming on Wednesday, Kinder on Friday...not busy yet but I'm setting the groundwork for a busier future.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Perhaps some gardening, organise a plumber to look at my dodgy toilet and shower, do some fun stuff with my girls (because we don't do that often enough).

A photo to share...
a visitor to our back yard making me wish I had a macro lens. These guys seem to be following me at the moment. I have seen 3 in the last week...

Anyway...it's no longer Monday.

Have a lovely week.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment