Monday, February 8, 2010

Daybook Monday


FOR TODAY 8th February 2010...

Outside My Window...the sun is blaring down on the dry brown grass.

I am thinking...about the upcoming second anniversary of my second misscarriage

I am thankful for...my 3 year old starting kinder on Friday, she needs the company of other children and I need a break, albeit short. I'm looking forward to lots of artwork to put on the kitchen wall.

From the kitchen...Just finished the grocery shopping so we are well stocked...Salad tonight because it's too hot for anything else.

I am wearing...A singlet and undies...did I mention the heat :)

I am creating...A birthday present for my soon to be 8 year old niece.

I am going...to the doctor this afternoon for some blood test results (a little scared).

I am reading...Bomber, From Vietnam to Hell and back...on loan from my Father in law, like it so far, just struggling to find time to actually read it

I am hoping...that the blood tests don't show anything serious.

I am hearing...my 3 year old reading to her sister.

Around the house...toys are scattered all over the floor and all the curtains are closed against the heat.

One of my favorite things...Hot Coffee to drink while I blog.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get some photos up on my almost bare walls, clear the junk off my sewing machine so I can create and look forward to taking S to her first proper day of Kinder.

A photo to share...



I discovered The Simple Womens Daybook idea on Cinderberry Stiches and thought it was a great idea to follow along. It will provide me with impetus to reflect on the simple things now and at the end of the year...and gives me an excuse to blog at least once a week.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh..I like this idea too and may snag it darl..Thinking of you too..

    ReplyDelete