Thursday, December 3, 2009

Creative Christmas


Hooray!!!!
I finished a project for Christmas at last.
This little take along drawing pouch is for Miss S's bestie.
I'm really happy with the way it turned out. She loves butterflies so hopefully it will be a hit.

I have promised to make one for S herself when the craziness of Christmas creating is over.
Still have so much to do...and with a trip to the river, a first birthday to organise and the two princesses to keep entertained, the task is looking monumental.

How many days is it until Christmas?????? Don't tell me...I don't want to know.

On a side note...I mangaed to put the wrong phone number on the invitations for Miss C's first birthday...I guess that would explain why I haven't had anyone RSVP!!! Oops.

Totally scatterbrained at the moment...ughh!!

Back to the sewing machine it is for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment